Monday

They're Just Like Us

This weekend has been a somewhat lethargic one for me. What with the heat and...well basically just the heat was enough to disarm me. So my weekend was spent browsing blogs, flicking through recent red carpet photos and generally catching up on the movements of the fashion world.

Now, I know I'm late for the whole Cannes thing but like I said - the heat. I couldn't, however, miss the fact Milla Jovovich looked incredible.





Although it's not about the dress for me (Note: it's never about creased satin). It's her accessories. Admittedly I'm not one for a lot of bling but I may have had my mind changed. That and I'm a sucker for a pearl drop.

Upon closer inspection it appears they're all from a high street favourite. Swarovski. And (almost) all within reasonable pricing. Meaning we can all have a bit of genuine red carpet glamour in our own wardrobes. This surely is great news to start the week with, no?

Molly Bright Clip Earrings - £99.00 - available here


Ready Crystal Bangle - £38.00 - available here




Relate Bracelet - £170.00 - available here


Power Silver Shade Evening Bag - £615.00 - available here
I think my favourite piece is the bracelet...oh, or the earrings. Like I said; pearls. The bag's a bit (way) out of my price range but I feel a little saving session coming on - I want those earrings something fierce.

What better way to start the week than with a bit of sparkle? Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?