Monday

A Thank You




I was recently told that the average time it takes someone to give up on a new blog is 4 months.

Well check out the date - today I have been here for 6 months exactly!

I want to thank everyone who takes time out of their day to read this blog. I love writing it so much so the fact you actually read my waffle is hugely flattering and I am so grateful for it.

When I started it was really just to exercise my ever increasing need to vocalise my opinions - whether they're particularly valid or not. But over time it's grown to be something I completely adore and take huge pride in.

It's been a busy 26 weeks - I've written about Mulberry events, bar openings, for Emu Australia and am in talks with Yellowdoor about them representing me as a blogger and taking this more seriously.

So to every pair of eyes who have given my page another number thank you - I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Here's to the next 6 months.

And Happy Birthday 2DyeFor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?