Thursday

Cushion Me Up, Scotty




Cushions. I love them. Yup, you read right, I have a real thing for cushions.

I love them on sofas, chaises longues, armchairs, beds, even propped on windowsills (I have a fetching Union Jack set huddled in mine as I type; and a further silk ruffle set strewn across the head of my bed.)

I especially adore the weird mix of kitch homely ones and British heritage designs. And I'd happily coat my apartment in them if it wasn't for my housemate who would make me homeless if I took over furnishings with no prior discussion regarding them.

Above are some of my favourite designs; from bull dogs, to teacups, to Christian Lacroix designs. I'd love them all but I'd be a little out of pocket. On the plus side though, they are a great way to update an interior without the pricetag of a brand new suite.

Cake Stand cushion: www.furnish.co.uk
King Of Hearts cushion: www.www.amara.co.uk
Flower cushion set: www.annawhitford.com
Owl cushion: www.rjbstone.com
Teacups cushion: www.lauraashley.com
Bull dog cushion: www.welovecushions.co.uk
I Rule cushion: www.notonthehighstreet.com
Ace Of Spades cushion: www.amara.co.uk
Pink damask design cushion: www.designersguild.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?