Sunday

Tula: A Closer Look.

When I started blogging it was really a personal thing. Anyone who has ever met me will probably tell you I am a woman of constant words so starting a page where I could express my many and various opinions seemed natural to me.

As I say, when I started it last year I  didn't actually get as far as considering I may have an audience, but when post after post was getting read and commented on I'll admit, it made me feel good.

Eleven months on and I've written articles for bar openings, clothing launches and big high street names. I'm always beyond flattered when I'm asked to write for brands but last week came my most exciting blogger milestone to date. I received my first physical item to use and review.

The very kind Yellowdoor provided me with a stunning Tula mock croc, red leather bag to write about, so all week I've been using it for various things - work meetings, dinner with friends, cocktail evenings. You name it I've worn it there.

So let's take a closer look at the lovely thing.





As you may have seen from earlier posts about the contents of my handbags I'm generally a 'the bigger the better' kind of girl when it comes to the storage capacity of my over the shoulder companions. So I'll admit, when I first saw this bag I dismissed it to a degree as a 'bar' option. You know, evening essentials only. But how wrong I was.

The bag has 3 compartments; the central a zipped one; space for your mobile and even slots for bank cards. Turns out that's more than enough room. And there's me lugging the equivalent weight of the kitchen sink around.

I love the colour red so fitting this into my wardrobe was easy. Here are a few shots.

Seems I had a case of Angelina Leg that day...







With an adjustable strap that can be just as easily worn as tucked away inside the bag this little stunner is a firm favourite of mine now and won't be leaving my clutches any time soon.

Unfortunately it's also proved popular in store and has sold out online but here's two of the closest options: Here and Here so be sure not to miss out on these hot tickets!

Right, I'm off to pack my favourite bag for work tomorrow so that's all from me for now.

I'll leave you with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?