Thursday

Glitz And Glamour From Galibardy.

When yet another of my much-loved embellished necklaces fell apart recently I made a decision - to stop buying cheaply made jewellery and start buying those 'investment pieces' I've heard so much about over the years.

For some time now I've been coming to the realisation I will have to start swapping cheap and cheerful for items with a little more substance.

While still clutching the last fronds of my destroyed necklace it made sense to start there. After all, if you know me at all you'll know that I'm a firm believer in my accessories. They're usually the most outlandish part of any of my outfits so it seemed a natural place to begin. And I knew exactly which site I was going to visit first to indulge my new found need for quality products.

Galibary is a site I can get lost in for hours. If I had just won the lottery you'd definitely not hear from me on here for days. Possibly weeks.

I first saw this necklace some months ago but after a recent magazine promotion of 20% off it seemed as though it was meant to be. A flurry of clicks later and I had this beauty on pre-order. (It's continued to sell out time and time again all year so far - currently you need to email the designer to get on the waiting list. Don't let this deter you - I only had to wait a week or so.)



A corker, isn't it?

It's so incredible it only needs worn with jeans and a t-shirt and I feel like a superstar. In fact I have it on today with one of my favourite chiffon shirts and chinos. 





At £45.00 it might not be everyone's cup of tea but the site has a veritable feast of offers for all budgets including these stunners:

French Lace necklace - £14.00

Red Elektra necklace - £28.00
I think we all deserve a bit of glitz every now and then so I don't feel in the least bit guilty about it.

Take a look yourself, I challenge you to come away with an empty basket!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?