Thursday

I Heart Little Mistress. I.D.S.T.

You'll have noticed that recently I've mentioned the launch of several new brands at my agency in Manchester but I've never really bothered to name them.

I'm not usually one to love pics of myself but this weekend at Pure (fashion trade exhibition) in London one of the girls at one of my newest labels took a shot I actually like so I thought it only fair I give them credit.

The brand is Little Mistress who, incidentally, will be in Drapers tomorrow short listed as Young Fashion Brand Of The Year 2012. Couldn't be happier for them - they're an amazing label who are going from strength to strength.

And here's the shot...



The trousers are my absolute favourite printed pair - they've featured on the blog before; and so have the shoes.

But what you've not seen on here before is the gorgeous top from Little Mistress.

Black chiffon with beautiful gold beading round the neck and cuffs. I wasn't so sure of it on the hanger but as soon as I slipped it on I felt a million bucks. Teamed with my solid gold glitter nails and YSL ring this may be my new favourite outfit.

The top itself will be in stock later this month/early September - I'll try to remember to post a link when it's up. As their agent I have the lovely perk of having the sample to wear. Lucky me!

Special thanks to KK for the great shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?