Friday

Luxurious Legs

Let's face it. This summer has been overwhelmingly underwhelming weather-wise for us all. I think it's the first summer I can ever remember where it's actually been this bad - I know we complain every year (what do we expect, sudden Mediterranean climate behaviour?) but this year has really taken the (soggy, rain drenched) biscuit.

I've mourned my inability to bring some of my favourite summer dresses out from storage and dealt with it the way any sane fashion obsessed girl would. By wrapping myself in a fur throw, stropping onto my (cold) balcony and drinking red wine with The September Issue in hand. Don't judge me - you know you've done a variation!

Now my mourning period is over I've decided to look to the future and just on the horizon I can see my shiny new Autumn/Winter wardrobe glistening; tempting me with it's chunky knits and metallic skirts (thank you for the inspiration Mulberry!)

I always feel, however, that with a good A/W outfit there's a key area of the body not being viewed in quite the same sartorially important way. The legs. Brilliantly my idol, Mary Portas, has come up with a fashion appropriate solution.

Introducing Mary and Charnos:






With a huge range to chose from available in House of Fraser and online through the Charnos site here (site links to online retailers) there's really no excuse why we can't all have perfect pins all the way through the darker months.

I'm particularly loving the indigo sheer spot pair teamed with a nice collar detail dress and heels for a trusty work- to -bar look.

Can't wait to get mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?