Tuesday

Alternatively...

So surely spring can't be too far away now, yeah? And I wish it would hurry because I have a set of T-shirts and vests I want to get my mitts on and envelope into my wardrobe for the sunnier months.



It's not often I look at a printed/slogan T and feel anything near interest in it but that's where Alternative 7 is different. The designs are edgy, fun and clever and I, for one, cannot wait to throw them on over denim cut offs, some gladiator sandals and a pair of Wayfarers.



There are 7 designs in the collection (makes sense with the brand name, non?) and the designs are based around our beloved capital city. With quirky slogans like, "Maybe It's Because I'm A Londoner," and, "Peace Begins With A Smile," it's hard not to fall in love with this collection. And its size and reasonable RRP (approx £38) means you can have one in every print!


I say I can't wait until spring but after seeing the promo shots of the beauties teamed with skinny jeans, biker boots and furs I think I might be cracking on from tomorrow.



And with the Olympics fast approaching is there a cooler way to support our country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?