Friday

Making A Statement.

As a firm believer in keeping your wardrobe current but not always for a premium rate I'm always on the qui vive for quick and easy sartorial updates to see me through changing seasons and a range of situations and one of my favourite ways to do this is with jewellery.

Over the years I have worked my way through various obsessions - anyone who knows me can vouch for the fact I own possibly hundreds of statement rings, earrings, bracelets, watches and even headdresses. But one I've really stuck with is statement necklaces. I can't get enough of them and I think they're the perfect way to add a pop of colour to a t-shirt or draw a favourite outfit into a new trend arena.

Here's my top 10 pieces that are currently available:


1: Gold bib | Nordstrom
2: Satin tie necklace | H&M

3. Mutli bead and chain necklace | maxandchloe.com
4. Grey chain and bow necklace | stelladot.com
5. Neon flash necklace | New Look
6. Yellow bead cluster necklace | modcloth.com
7. Multi peter pan bead and chain necklace | boohoo.com
8. Florets necklace | frockaholics.com
9. Multi stone necklace | jcrew.com
10. Leather ruffle bib | boticca.com
And just a few of my personal favourites...


Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?