Sunday

Sister Sister

Last week Yellowdoor very kindly invited me in to see the new A/W '12 collection of Tula bags and accessories available nationwide in John Lewis, House of Fraser and Debenhams.


Tula, if you've not heard of them before, are Radley's little sister range - beautiful leather pieces with more of a design edge for very reasonable prices.


I'm a real fan of organisation and Tula have made it all too easy; with stunning purses, document holders and phone cases I simply can't wait to get hold of these.


Here's a few of my favourite pieces:













I've been playing the do I/don't I game with whether to get an iPad but now I've seen Tula's red alligator cover it may be a done deal - that case is pure beauty!


I also adore the little clutch bags - in gold, silver and traditional crocodile print there's one for every outfit and I want them all.


I can't tell you how lovely these all were in person so get yourselves down to a stockist and have a look. It's impossible not to get your bank card out once you've seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?