Friday

Just Cos...

This morning as I perused my usual sites I noticed a link to a sale at Cos.

Now I know the stores have been in sale for a week or two now but I thought it still important that I draw your attention to some of the fantastic pieces that have been discounted by them.

I've been a fan of Cos for a while now - ever since a friend of mine turned up in perfectly tailored clothing. "Cos!" she said with excitement. And that was that; a love story was born.

After a good hour sifting through their offers I have picked a few of my favourites.

What do you think?





I think Cos have it right. Clean lines, classic tailoring and all they need is a hint of this seasons colour palette and they're easily one of the best shops on the high street for keeping your look up to date and stylish.

I'll definitely be ordering some of these over the weekend - not all, mind, as then it's not really a sale if it ends with me in the red...

Shop the sale here

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?