Tuesday

Happy Feet

Mary. My idol. My mentor. My style inspiration (have you seen her Mawi jewellery collection?!) And one day? Hopefully my boss!

Yes, Portas has done it again - gone and brought out another shoe collection that will see me hot footing it (excuse the pun) to Clarks this weekend.

Just in time for the rising temperatures these beauties have landed in store:







My personal favourite is the wedge at the top and upon further research I found this is actually available in not one but two colours. Lucky us!

The vibrant yellow is perfect to add a twist of cool to a relaxed weekend look and the lilac paired with some DVF and MJ and you're bar ready, don't you agree?


Left:
Top | DVF
Trousers | Jitrois
Necklace |agacistore.com
Bag | Marc Jacobs
Shoes | Mary Portas for Clarks

Right:
Top | John Lewis
Jeans | AG Adriano Goldshmeid
Ring |YSL
Bag | Mulberry

Shoes | Mary Portas for Clarks

Of course it's also festival season so I thought it only fair I show some festival looks with the stunning sandals involved.



Left:
Dress | Jane Norman
Headdress |River Island
Bag | Oasis
Shoes | Mary Portas for Clarks

Right:
Top | Miss Selfridge
Shorts | jades24.com
Bag | Rafe New York

Shoes | Mary Portas for Clarks

The former is infinitely more likely for me as I have no time to attend any festivals this summer. So a Sazerac with a side of DVF  it is!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?